Friday, October 23, 2009

Give Unconditionally !















Help someone today who can never help you...you will both feel so good! Thank you @Joebees
It just made me think about how important this is :) Truly, how many of us help someone without expecting anything in return.
This should be it. Than you really feel good, its like without self-pity and prejudice, you are giving to somebody who can never return your favor. I send my positive attitude to universe sometimes, or say hi to somebody that I never met in my life, who knows may be thats only what she needs that day. A warm hi :) A hug, little smile, answer a question, or just wait when you say "hi, how are you?" may be there is something they want to say in return :)))
So please help someone today who can never help you :)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment