Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Life Story












I have a pretty funny background. I'm almost 46 years old, just one life story, but when I look back it was like so many lives that I've lived. I'm pretty new at blogging. So every time when I decide to write something, it's challenging. Just to be honest with you guys, when I listen to others and almost have common stories, it always makes me comfortable that I'm not alone. So if you are reading this post now, you're probably thinking that you have the same moments. I believe sharing is everything, and thats why we are here. Thats why we are networking, not only to sell our products but to make friends and share stories. I decided to write my story, maybe there are only one or two people that want to be friendly and will say hi. Maybe they will read my story, and wont feel lonely anymore.
So please stop by and say hi, introduce yourself. If you are my Twitter follower or we are friends on Facebook, it will allow us to get to know each other better.
I want to thank my dear friend David Steel, who encouraged me to share my story. I hope he's right, so you'll enjoy being with me in my journey. Hope to see you all tomorrow as I will start from the beginning...


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Jade,
    I'm looking forward to reading your story. Here's a quote that I'll be posting on my Women's Stories|Borderless Thinking FB page (can't remember if you're a fan there or not). "Stories impart history, wisdom and life lessons. They can be motivational and inspirational. Stories are at the root of 12 step programs, where week after week different people tell their stories. People realize they're not alone. I may be a jerk and in the gutter, but here's another guy who's like me and he got up." So go for it Jade, you never know whose life you'll impact. And I'll get to know you better. Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Cherry, when I called you my friend, I knew it. You are exactly right, thats what I'm hoping. Even if I impact juts one persons life, you never know may be its the only thing he or she needed. Love you

    ReplyDelete