Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Little Background

I started my career in Turkey as an announcer at Turkish Radio and Television Corporation in 1987. After 1991 I transferred to TV Broadcasting. I worked in every stage of my career requires finally I was an anchorwoman in prime time news. After we moved to USA, I worked from New York UN as TRT Correspondent. I resigned from TRT in 2005 after 18 years. I started Promin Video Productions within my husbands company Promin Computer Technologies Inc. I implemented my knowledge and experience into our company. We do corporate commercials as well as high quality documentaries for Broadcasting. Such as "21. Yuzyil"
But at the end of the day, me and my team became experts in Social Media Strategies. If you want to stay competitive, attract new clients and retain your existing ones, you'd best be prepared to change with them. We know social media is important not that we are recommending to change everything and only replace all your sales strategies with only Social Media-but we want to help our clients to integrate social media with other marketing efforts so that they can gain measurable and strategic results especially in todays economy.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment